“Before Your Time” played in every Megaplex theater in Utah.
Megaplex Theatres is the largest movie theater chain in the state.
I am grateful to have been involved in its creation, as a screenwriter, production assistant, grip and extra, and in media outreach.
- After the loss of their mother, 17-year-old Dylan, his two sisters, and father are forced to move back to the small town where their parents met and grew up. While getting back on their feet, the family stays with their eccentric Aunt Norah and tries to adjust to a new life. They meet a quirky neighborhood kid, Pete, who convinces them to embark on a bucket list-type adventure inspired by a list found in their Dad’s high school storage boxes. The task is not as easy as it seems and ultimately teaches everyone about managing grief, moving forward, and the importance of family.
- Production assistant for several scenes
- Helped with setup many times, including during a storm
- Was a grip until nearly midnight
- Got three news stories placed
- Internal communication to actors to ensure their attendance for scenes